Friday 3 July 2015

Boohoo OOTN


Last weekend, I wore this Boohoo dress from their new Petite range. I didn't particularly intend to buy from the petite range, but it definitely fit me a lot better being petite myself! I think it's great that more and more brands are introducing new specific ranges - whether that be plus size or petite. Anything that makes us feel better in our clothes is okay by us! 


I've never really gone for off-shoulder dresses before but I fancied something a little bit different this weekend so what better way to switch it up.


Boohoo does claim that it is in fact a "white" dress so when this dress arrived, the first thing I thought is "Oh heck this is not white". It's not - it's cream! I was a little disappointed seeing as I was after a white dress (gotta make the most of being tanned) and probably wouldn't have bought it if I knew it was cream but after being ready and putting the dress on there wasn't anything not to love! 




Also note, that the material has a slight croc/snake effect going on which worked perfectly with my black croc heels. I bought these heels a few months ago from a random shop in Preston as a last-minute lunch-break purchase before heading out that evening. It was really hard to photograph but you can slightly see it here. (Apologies for the bad photos - I'm moving house in 2 weeks hurray!) There are so many black croc effect heels around at the moment like these and these, also from Boohoo.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment