Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites

Here's everything that I have been loving this month - from fashion to Netflix!

So, I need to start with Pretty Little Liars. I've not been this obsessed with a TV show since Gossip Girl. I'm hooked - WHO IS A?! I don't even know...

If you have Netflix and you don't watch this show, you need to! Basically, it's about a group of girls who are being tormented through their high school years and they group together to find out who is ruining their lives. It's thrilling and addictive! Netflix is currently up to date with the airings in America. Go watch! 

Onto fashion - summer means sunglasses. I usually add a new pair to my collection every season and my most recent ones are these ASOS Cat eye glasses. I bought these new in stock a couple of weeks ago so they must be out of stock now as I can't find them! They're black and simple so they go with every outfit. I'm wanting to add a big, chunky pair next!







I have two beauty favourites this month which I have been loving so much. First up is this Tresemme "Perfectly Undone" Salt Spray. This basically gives your hair that "beachy" look which is dreamy in summer! This is the first salt spray I've used so I can't really give a good comparison to other similar products but this does work quite well! 


What you have to do is, spray into damp hair and basically rough your hair up, plait it, curl it, anything you like, and it will give your hair that "beachy" look. I've used half of this bottle in a couple of months with about 3 uses a week. I have a lot of hair so that's pretty good going! I bought it in Superdrug for about £3-something which is a bargain. If anyone knows of any similar, or better, salt sprays be sure to leave it in the comments!


My next June beauty fave definitely reflects these summer months. It is the much sought-after MUA Highlighter. Yes, it really is as good as everyone says! I got mine in the shade Iridescent Gold which suits paler skin, which is what I am naturally, but to be honest I think it looks even better on tanned skin! A full review will be coming soon. 





The next thing I have been loving this month is Essie Button's Youtube channels - both her vlogs and videos! She has really good product reviews and I've been enjoying her recent travel vlogs so much. Plus, she has the cutest and funniest dog. Go check her out if you haven't already.

The last thing on my June favourites list is Pinterest. I've only recently been getting really into it - how did I live my life before this?! Feel free to give me a follow and I'll be sure to give you a follow right back! Find me here @ ellaprobert




What have you been loving this June? 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment