Thursday 23 July 2015

Ego Official Lace Up Heels

Following the lace up trend, which I'm loving at the moment, my next purchase was a pair of lace up heels to combo with my ASOS playsuit! 

I came across Ego Official which is a very similar online shoe store to Public Desire - similar shoes and similar prices. Their website is full of lace ups if you want a fab, affordable pair!

My Laila Black Lace Up Heel Sandals (£24.99) are a lovely, basic lace up heel which go great with so many outfits and it's a great divergence from plain old boring heels! 

This shoe comes in either Faux Leather or Faux Suede and in a variety of colours - white, nude, tan and even rose gold. When deciding between the leather or suede (I love both), I opted for the leather style because I find it difficult to keep suede shoes in good condition. I always end up scuffing them and once the material is ruined there's no going back! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment