Wednesday 8 July 2015

Review: MUA Highlighter

I feel like I could go on forever about this product but I'll try to keep it short and sweet!




This most-wanted highlighter comes at the bargain price of just £3 and is available in most Superdrug stores - it's shelf is almost always empty so keep your eyes peeled. 

I got the shade Iridescent Gold because the champagne undertone is the most flattering shade for pale skin. Even with a tan it still looks great - if not better! There is one more shade available, but this one has a pink undertone and I think that on pale skin it would just look like like a blush rather than a highlighter. 

I love this product so much and I use it most days because it gives such a lovely summery glow. It's definitely easy to go overboard with this - I know I'm guilty and I know other people are, too! Even if your face looks like there isn't much on there, turn your face so the light catches your skin and I guarantee there's plenty there! 

I simply apply the highlighter with a brush, The Real Techniques Setting Brush is good for this (you could even use a blush brush). I sweep it over the top of my cheekbones, up along my temple and if I'm not wearing eye shadow then I'll sweep it across my brow bone and lid. If I want to look extra dewy then I'll sweep some down the centre of my nose, my cupid's bow and a tiny bit on my chin. 

It really is the best product I have purchased for a long time! If you've never used a highlighter before then this is the perfect one to start off with. For a measly £3, you'd be crazy not to!


X

1 comment:

  1. great post! I have a highlighter from MUA and I love it, especially since it's such a good price too!

    Would be amazing if you could check out my recent blog posts and maybe leave a comment on what you thought?

    Louise xxx

    www.lovefromlouu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete